Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

The face in the furnace

Who's face was it? It was quite creepy.

Nice job really. I waited for some time for a new episode and you did well. Grats.

One Quiet Winter Night One Quiet Winter Night

Lovely.

That was beautiful. The way your art was done reminds me of a museum. It was like silent poetry, I enjoyed it very much. It didn't need to be long to be very enjoyable.

Esn responds:

Thank you Shauna. Though I think "wordless poetry" would be a better description; the music is quite important. :)

EEL EEL

Ellistic.

Flashes don't have to make sense to be epic or even remotely good, but I can't find anything positive about this one. Except for the fact the guy at the end had a pretty fantastic looking mustache, I think this flash needs a lot more work. It's not synced and lines overlap the person. Is he see through? I don't think you meant him to be. I do love a random flashes but even a random flash needs more creativity.

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

Thank You!

Every once in a while when I find a great game like this, I have to review it. The love the gritty, sloppy, black and white art. A lot of games tend to make all the suspects or witnesses, etc, talk WAY too much. You kept it short and sweet. That's very much appreciated. It was a game that made me think which doesn't come around NG too often. In every aspect is this game wonderful. Makes me want to continue writing my detective novels :) Thank you for your great work.

Tremerz Tremerz

New game huh?

Took you a hot minute to make another huh? It's alright.

Graphics are very retro.

Why do I have a feeling the guy is you in a cowboy hat? Haha.

Seems pretty simple, I got about 4 people at once, but it got too difficult after a while.

Nice job hun, keep em coming! Going in my favs.

Civet's Odyssey Civet's Odyssey

A bit young for Newgrounds

It was a cute game, don't get me wrong.

Tad bit too young for Newgrounds. Try NickJr.com.

Graphics: Great

Sound: Good

Point and click is always a plus.

Dooshebag Vuh-JJ Dooshebag Vuh-JJ

Loving it

Rare PalTalk moments like that make it worth staying there

Persocom Persocom

Nice!

A bit too human looking for her. She seems quite old looking but it's really simplistic and it is beautiful. Keep em coming!