Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

Thank You!

Every once in a while when I find a great game like this, I have to review it. The love the gritty, sloppy, black and white art. A lot of games tend to make all the suspects or witnesses, etc, talk WAY too much. You kept it short and sweet. That's very much appreciated. It was a game that made me think which doesn't come around NG too often. In every aspect is this game wonderful. Makes me want to continue writing my detective novels :) Thank you for your great work.

Tremerz Tremerz

New game huh?

Took you a hot minute to make another huh? It's alright.

Graphics are very retro.

Why do I have a feeling the guy is you in a cowboy hat? Haha.

Seems pretty simple, I got about 4 people at once, but it got too difficult after a while.

Nice job hun, keep em coming! Going in my favs.

Civet's Odyssey Civet's Odyssey

A bit young for Newgrounds

It was a cute game, don't get me wrong.

Tad bit too young for Newgrounds. Try NickJr.com.

Graphics: Great

Sound: Good

Point and click is always a plus.

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Love investigating games

A few bugs in the game. Like in the beginning when clicking on some papers when the officer is telling French about the guy thrown out of the train - it gets stuck. These are my favorite kind of games though and I absolutely adore your work. Keep em coming :)

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Surprisingly fun

Atleast first it seemed quite boring til a crowd of lemons started falling so I was running around with that charley chaplin music in my head. Could of used some obstacles like if you smashed a bad lemon you lost a life and insects trying to attack you or something. Cute game!

Coaly responds:

yea it is what it is, thanks

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

lol

I wanted to give you an 8..but the Queen song at the end made me change my mind. Nice job.

MessYouUpMac responds:

Merry Christmas Miss Allan Poe. That's an interesting career you've got there.

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

LOL..

I'm keeping this! Mine all mine! Muahahahahaha....ha..ha..anyways. Nice game!

JonBro responds:

A friend of mine likes saying "I'm keeping this!" so I put that in there.

Thanks for the review!

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Holy underwear

(sigh) I got to Labyrint - Gustav and couldn't get passed it. Oh well I loved the game =)

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

ebert and rupert give it two thumbs up!

As for rolling stones..they said it could of used some work my dear friend. The voice acting was abit...er..dull. The crying when her beloved friend died made my teeth grit. Oh and wtf with the old guy with a blow torch? My only guess is that he's part of the black market...it's world wide don't you know? It was alittle challenging but not too hard! Like how you had to break through walls instead of clicking on them...I mean who could break a brick wall down in one freakin punch? My hand would bleed and break, that's for sure. Oh and last...ROFL @ at the dancing. smiling cat! Must of been sniffin all the gas in the blow torch eh?

The Death Trap The Death Trap

???

I wish I could help, but I couldn't even play the game...I have cable so no arguments there..I tried clicking the play button after it loaded and it didn't load..sucks for you because now you have a bad review =/

ramster83 responds:

Its doing that to a couple people i dont know why?? It does suck that its happening cause its giving me a bad wrap :-(