Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

The face in the furnace

Who's face was it? It was quite creepy.

Nice job really. I waited for some time for a new episode and you did well. Grats.

One Quiet Winter Night One Quiet Winter Night

Lovely.

That was beautiful. The way your art was done reminds me of a museum. It was like silent poetry, I enjoyed it very much. It didn't need to be long to be very enjoyable.

Esn responds:

Thank you Shauna. Though I think "wordless poetry" would be a better description; the music is quite important. :)

EEL EEL

Ellistic.

Flashes don't have to make sense to be epic or even remotely good, but I can't find anything positive about this one. Except for the fact the guy at the end had a pretty fantastic looking mustache, I think this flash needs a lot more work. It's not synced and lines overlap the person. Is he see through? I don't think you meant him to be. I do love a random flashes but even a random flash needs more creativity.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Wonderful!

I'm loving the graphics. I use to take old fairy tales as a kid and switch em up a bit. My friends loved it and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves to turn kid fantasy into something more...grown up. Keep it coming!

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Refreshing!

I don't think I could possibly find anything negative or generally wrong with this movie even if I tried. It's adorable and very heart warming. I look forward to the next!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Mesmerizing!

Congratulations to you and to everyone else that helped make this flash possible. It is truely a remarkable piece of work. When other individuals and flash makers view masterpieces like this, it inspires them to do the same. So thanks to you and the others for the great sound, animation, and everything else put into it like sweat :) Happy Holidays and this flash was totally worth the wait!

Retarded Animal Babies 19 Retarded Animal Babies 19

Divine.

As everybody said before, nice Breakfast Club reference. I haven't seen it in ages. Your flash's never cease to impress me. Hope to see another RAB before next year, but I know alot of work goes into these flashes so I won't bet on it. Happy holidays you :)

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Oh honey bunches of oats

Mountain dew black is better.

Also, the graphics were smooth like a babys bottom and the ending was pretty snazzy. Yeah, I said snazzy. Nice job there. fffffffffffff

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

Oh dear

I feel compelled to give you a hug. Then I remember x-files is on so I grab a bowl of ice cream and walk away from the computer.

Also, what was with Mindchambers fingers? Looks like when he was typing he didn't have any bones in his hand rofl. :)

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

That's because he's typing SUPAFAST

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Brilliant

Your animation looks kinda like crageous's. Always loved his work. This could of only been better if it was longer. Keep up the fantastic work, I'll be sure to catch along with it!